Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Where's Elsa

Where is Elsa??
Babies are so fun to play with!!

It's clean!

Can you see her behind the flower?
Blake doesn't like the big ones and I guess Elsa doesn't either.

I've been trying hard to be a good mom and stimulate my baby's mind in good ways. Like not watching tv all day because that truly is the easiest thing to do. So we play with her little light up toys, talk, coo and giggle, and go on walks with each other but I'm running out of ideas. I know at this age she can only do so much but is there more I can do??

2 comments:

  1. Bring her over for another party and we'll teach her how to play Five Crowns :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet! And I love the big flower! Take her to the zoo if there's one close! Chanda's baby has always loved to watch fish. Also, it may not seem like she's big enough yet, but try putting her in a walker to keep her busy. She'll be a pro in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete