Sunday, September 26, 2010

Joys of being a Mommie

Isn't it sad that you spend every minute of every day with the cutest little girl in the world and only have 2 pictures of the two of you together? The first you look like crap because you just gave birth to her and the second a family picture.
This week I decided to change that!

Who wouldn't want to spend every minute with this face?

For the time being Elsa is MY little girl.
This past week she has done something everyday to melt my heart.
One day I went grocery shopping, when I got home arms full of groceries I passed through the living room saying hi to my sweet baby and husband being careful not to drop anything. When I vanished from sight Elsa started crying. I couldn't go any farther. I dropped everything and cuddled my little princess.
Another day I was doing dishes and Blake walked in the kitchen with Elsa. I leaned in to give her a kiss and she reached for me!! I had to hold back the tears because I knew Blake was a little jealous and I didn't want to rub it in.

Being mommie you have first row seats to all the latest tricks and new finds.
Nothin' but fun!
 
Because papa is too prickly I'm the only one that can get kisses.
Well, she really only does it when she's hungry and she knows papa doesn't have anything for her but I'm the mommie I can call them whatever I want.

Elsa also loves to blow raspberries. It's so cute when she mimics you.










Elsa gets a little silly when she gets sleepy.


She's still a little wobbly but is starting to get the hang of sitting up.


Elsa loves to be outside! Whither it's going on a walk or just playing in the grass.


Elsa loves the feeling of grass in her toes and loves the feel of it on her fingers. In Utah we don't have to worry about chiggers!!


Pretty Princess!!

I love spending everyday with Elsa. Each day holds new adventures!! I'm amazed that such a tiny little person can fill our home with so much love and joy.
I know one day soon Elsa won't be able to get enough of her papa and want nothing to do with her mommie so I'm enjoying all the hugs and kisses I can get now.
I love being a mommie!!

* I know mommie is spelled wrong. It's a GrandMommie Russell thing.




7 comments:

  1. Elsa is the best! I miss her and it has only been a few days since I've seen her...I'm coming over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your pictures of Elsa. I try and check at least 3-4 times a week. Thanks Kindra I love seeing how sweet and beautiful Elsa is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Ashley is such a bragger! Elsa's getting so big! Gosh, she's looking more like her Papa all the time! I love the video of her blowing on your cheek! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! So cute, So cute! Blakes really showin some leg in that videa :) She really is a darling, Anna and I love to hear her squeal and now all the other fun sounds she is making. To fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the garment shot blake! Sexy legs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and evan CRACKED up!!! we miss our Elsa girl!!!WE literally CAN NOT wait till thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete