Monday, September 13, 2010

6 months!!

Children really can measure time in how much they have grown.
So much happens in such a short amount of time.
Elsa is half way to being a one year old :(
Hopefully the next 6 months won't go by so fast but we will still cherish every moment!

Elsa is really turning into such a big little girl. If that makes any sense...
It seems like there is so many new things happening at this time in her life, it feels like she is such a big girl.

Can I say how much we enjoy and love our little Elsa enough?
She is the brightest star in our lives, her smile melts my heart every time!

Its amazing to watch her become stronger everyday.
Look what I can do with out any help!!



Do worry we don't leave her unattended on the bed.

Elsa has taken over her Papa's heart... and his chair.
We sit her down in the chair but she would rather lay down and relax.


It is so cute to listen to all her sounds!!
She started talking real baby babble it is so cute and it's so soft, as if she is talking to herself.
She loves to scream as loud as she can... as high as she can.
It's so funny to listen to Blake try to mimic her and it is such a blast to spend all day having screaming wars. Is it bad to say she already gives me headaches?


Our little punkin had her first cold and fever :(
She was not letting it get the best of her. She tried so hard to play and be herself but you could tell she did not feel very well. After snuggling and resting with mama she would attempt to play again. We tried to put her in her jumperoo to cheer her up but she would just lay her head down as if it weighed a ton.

She was even trying to play with the toys.
My poor baby. It was so sad to see her so down.

Like I said Elsa is starting a lot of big girl things this month.
She got a high chair! Still a little too small for it and can't quite sit up by herself.

Why does she need a high chair?
Because she started eating baby food!



Besides getting it in her hair and all over her face, she's doing pretty well.
She doesn't enjoy the spoon very much but she'll drink it just fine.
She's not liking the jarred fruits but is doing pretty well with cereal.



And for dessert...
Blake loves to share his otter pops with her, only if she promises not to be a sugar brat when she gets older. I guess I'm the one that will have to be the mean parent when it comes to that.





Elsa truly has Blake wrapped around her little finger. It is so adorable to watch Blake choose an outfit for her, fix her hair, pick out accessories, and then pick a matching outfit for himself. He's better at it than I am.

I love my little family!
I love where we are in life and I know it will continue to get better!!
I am so blessed!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE all the videos!!!!! They had us cracking up!! I have to say she already looks so much older than when you were here not to long ago. Matt says he will never be as good as Blake. Well he says that alot, BUT, Blake will probably be able to put in a good pony tail when the time comes. I will be so jealous. It is a lost cause when it comes to that and Matt. Maybe I am too controlling when it come to getting the girls dressed and wanting them to look cute I don't trust him. But Blake is AWESOME!!! THat is one of the cutest!, Daddy daughter pictures EVER!

    We all YEAH'd!! for Elsa when she rolled over like she were here. So give her a shout our from us. And I have to say a mimicing squeal will be our new thing for a while. I love it and I love you guys!!!

    Micah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elsa sure is growing up! So sorry she was sick... I already know that I will be a mess when my baby is sick for the first time. She is just as sweet as can be! It seems like she's changed so much since we saw her in MO! Watching Elsa's videos makes me more excited for Sawyer to be that age (even though I think he could stay a month old forever and we'd be super happy!). We love and miss all of you! You and Blake are so good with Elsa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEND THAT BABY TO AMERICAN IDOL! :) I love Elsa's screams, if you are getting a headache, call Aunt Ashley!

    ReplyDelete