Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Blake and Duncan!!!

September 4th!!
This is one of my favorite days. On this day we celebrate the birth of two very important men in my life... Blake, my amazing husband, and Duncan, my sweet baby boy.
Duncan, two years ago blessed our lives with his arrival into our family. Although we didn't get to keep him very long on earth we know we will be able to spend eternity with him and are so blessed with the love and joy he left with us.


Blake turned 26 and still as handsome as ever!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband! He works so hard for our family, in fact he worked on his birthday. He is always willing to help anyone and everyone and we are so blessed he is so smart. He can do anything!
For his special day we went to a friend's house to watch the BYU football game. BYU won!
Elsa modeling her BYU ribbon skirt!
Blake blowing out the candles on his birthday cake!

Thanks to years and years of working at Baskin Robbins I was able to pull off this all ice cream cake (cookies'n cream, blake's fav).



5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Professional!!!! I can't even beleive it. I thought you were just going to imprint the image. So did you imprint and then color it in??

    WOW!!! I also love the byu skirt. way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindra, you are amazing! Slade's going to be so jealous when he sees this... he LOVES ice cream cake! Happy Birthday Duncan and Blake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET CAKE!!!! Blake is too lucky! haha :) - Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Blake and Duncan. What a special day for your family!

    ReplyDelete