Sunday, May 2, 2010

Na Night Time

Elsa, since she was born has been sleeping in a little cradle in mama and papa's room. Which has been great... but I wasn't quite sure how long that should last. So I had Blake put together the crib and I tried to make as cute of a nursery as I could in the room next to us. Remember, we live in a house that was built in the '80s so the floral wallpaper doesn't quite match anything I have but it really doesn't matter!
She has been sleeping so good! From day one she's been sleeping better than she was with mama and papa. Probably because we can't hear every little noise she makes. She sleeps 7 to 8 hours a night!! Yippee!
Ready for bed!!
She almost doesn't look like a baby anymore... almost
Yes, those are little slippers!!
Elsa's room!!
I know... poor girl is cursed with cows. That's my fault.

2 comments: