Friday, August 12, 2011

Seventeen

Life here doesn't want to slow down.
In July we had to find a new place to live. As much as we love living with Ramona, she decided to sell her house. We found ourselves a little duplex in south Provo and that weekend we had everything moved in.
With all the business we've had to re-energize with...

  Jamba Juice

 Mountain Dew


In the midst of packing and unpacking we came across all the baby toys and decided to leave them out since we will be needing them soon!




Elsa also had to try on all baby Blake's hats and socks.

I've had a lot of mixed comments on having my babies 17 months apart, but honestly I'm not worried all. Elsa is such a good girl and the only thing I'm afraid of is that she won't get all the lovin' she deserves. She's started to point and my belly and say baby*. I have no doubt she'll be a good big sister!

I don't know why we always have to move when Im 7-8 months pregnant. It only took 3 days to get our life in boxes but it felt like it took forever to get out of boxes. I have to say it wore me out fast and Elsa now knows what a movie* is and asks for it often.

We've had some major thunder storms this month and one of our favorite things to do is sit* on the front step, watch the wawa* (water) and listen to the thunder. This is Elsa's reaction to the thunder!


Elsa is such a silly goose and I have no idea where she picks some things up but lately she's been our little hunchback, Quasimodo. She'll just hunch over and walk around.


Getting interested in the potty?


Cousin Pepper came over to play as her parents packed up their house to move away from us. They sure did have a blast playing with hair bows, books, animals, baby lotion and baby wipes. They even snuggled on the floor together! We will miss our Pepper!


Grandma Thackeray bought Elsa a pretty dress and Elsa loved to spin in it!
She's at least got the head part of the spinning down.

Blake has had a busy summer training for a half marathon and a 64 mile bike ride.
So far he's ran a 5k, and a 10k. He runs his half marathon on August 13.
I unfortunately have not been a very good wife and we didn't get to see him cross any of his finish lines. You can go here to see pictures of his 10k and here to see pictures of the ULCER bike ride

We are glad to be some what settled in our new place and are excited for the adventures to come!! Whither we are ready or not!

*means these are words Elsa loves to say!

1 comment:

  1. This post had me cracking up! Elsa is so funny. Love her!!! I can already tell she is going to be a great big sister and I can't wait for a Blake William blog post!

    ReplyDelete