Wednesday, September 14, 2011

One Month

I can't believe it's been a whole month! It feels like he's growing twice as fast as Elsa did.
At three weeks, he had his two week check up. He had gained a pound and grown 2 inches.


Our sweet little boy barely cries, but he grunts all day long!

We call this little guy Baby, baby Blake, little Blake, little Bill and B dub (that one was given by daddy).

He gets LOTS of kisses from his big sister and he's already gotten a snotty nose from her too.


Getting pretty good at his Blue Steel pose.
He got lots of lovin' from Grandma Dee when she was visiting. He certainly loved to snuggle with her.
First time going to church!
CUTE is an understatement!
Our little ball player!!

Given us some smiles!
Lovin on my baby!!

Photo shoot!
We love the blanket Aunt Micah made him! So pretty!

Fell asleep during tummy time.


Getting ready for baby Blake's blessing.
Grandma and Grandpa Thackeray came out for it. We loved having them here!
Family and friends that came for the event! It was even more special that we got to do it on Daddy Blake's and Duncan's birthday.
If you enlarge the picture or look real close you'll see the spirits that came too. (Back row in the middle)

Sweet Baby!
If Daddy Blake ever got mad I would imagine him looking like this.

We are so blessed to have this little guy apart of our family!!

4 comments:

  1. Awww...he's adoreable! He's also got the newborn squeak going on pretty good. I wish I could've come to the blessing. I love those "angels" too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Blake is just perfect! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet him! His little grunts are the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's the best! The grunts are funny! And why didn't I see that beautiful finger picture that Blake sent out to some of us??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at the pictures. When I am so far a way this is all I get. I find my self visiting your blog at least once a day.
    Love you all and I miss you so much!!!
    Grandma Thackeray

    ReplyDelete