Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Elsa is going to be a big sister!

Surprise, Surprise!
Baby #3 is on it's way!


We are approx. 15 weeks, the doctor said he couldn't get good measurements so we don't get a due date until next month. With the 15 weeks guideline we are guessing this little bundle of joy will be here sometime at the end of August! I know I know, just do the math from your last period, if I had had one I would, the pleasures of breastfeeding! Blake is still shooting for another September 4th baby, he has also nick-named this little guy Blake Junior, maybe he'll get at least on of his wishes. According to the old wives tale you are sicker with girls, Duncan was moderate, Elsa I was sick until month 7 and then the nastiest heartburn ever, with this little guy it has been heaven! I'm hardly ever sick so... maybe? I honestly don't care. IF we have a girl then I already have most of the clothes, although some of the seasons will be opposite but it's better than starting from nothing. I will be happy with either, but we don't have to wait long to find out. Next month!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Can't wait! And if it's a girl, than you should incorporate the name Ashley, especially with it being my birth month and what not. Such a beautiful and unique name as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stoooooooooopppppp Ashley! You're not the favorite aunt ;) I'm thinking it's going to be a boy! I'm always wrong about these things... but it's a boy. hehe. SO EXCITING! You should move back to MO. Blake can finish his schooling here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kindra! It's a boy :) (At least, that is my guess) We are so excited for baby #3 :)

    Congrats Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, I think if you have another girl you should name her Blake. It would be a fun name!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete