Monday, April 5, 2010

Grandma DEE!!

We were so blessed to have my mother, Grandma Dee, come to take care of us!!
It was a long awaited visit since I hadn't seen her since December. I still feel like a little girl sometimes when I get the "so far from home, I need my mommie" feeling. I definitely felt it a lot the first month or so when we first moved out here. I've adjusted well, but it was so wonderful to have her here!! She helped so much, I honestly don't know how people do it with out their mothers!
Having a new little baby is a huge adjustment to your life. So many things thrown at you all at once! Having the experienced hands around really made the transition a lot easier! It was nice not having to cook and clean for two weeks! After mommie left I felt helpless, and Blake starved until... well we haven't learned how to do it all yet... he's a good sport and helps a lot.
We miss mommie's hugs and reassuring touch and hope she knows how much she is loved and how grateful we are for all her help!














Auntie Dianna came to play too!
We loved her company and very
grateful for everything she did for us!!

We miss you and
love you forever and ever Grandma Dee!!


Aunt Neesha came to help too but she was too busy to get a picture.
Thank you! We love you!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, that one of diana is hilarious! When its small, you can't tell she's got a spoon and a smile. Kindof looks like she's clenching her fist and glaring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that they got their TREATS in the picturs.

    ReplyDelete